Friday, January 25, 2008

Birthday Card




This is the card I made for my son. I used AOL trial offer CDs from Best Buy. My inspiration came from 2peas. My son lives 2000 miles away in Canada and my husband really misses him. Well we all miss him but my husband misses the time he use to spend with him during the weekends. Now, our son won't call dad to talk but he will spend a few hours each night playing Call of Duty with his old man. So that is what I used for a theme. The cover has two players and if you have ever played Duty of Duty, your user name is displayed near your man. So I used PSE5 to insert their names onto the screen shots.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome is that? Great job, Rozette. Did you use a Bind It All ---on the CD's? Wow, let me know. I have a BIA and didn't know it would do CD's!

    Sorry your DH is so far away from his son.

    ReplyDelete