Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cards...finally




I can't believe it is the 16th and I am just finishing my cards. Well I am not finished. I have to wait for the stickles to dry, then I have to attach these to the front of the cards. Hopefully, I will be able to do this tomorrow.
I have to thank Tim Holtz for his Twelve days of Christmas. I took one of the ideas for the tags and just made a bigger version. I then expanded it to a stamp that I bought last year and never used. On the card with the Virgin Mary, I used a technique I learned at 2Peas to make the heart stand out. I had to look all over town to find the blending tool from Tim Holtz. Now, onto homemade decorations.

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful cards!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    You don't need to be a premium subscriber for a lot of the fun over at Paperclipping. There's still free videos, live show & the new forum/gallery looks like it will be great. We do what we call a circle journal every couple months but it's more like a page swap with one extra being sent to a member to be forwarded to Noell. We'd love to have you join in. I won my premium membership watching the live show when Noell did a give a way!

    ReplyDelete